Thursday, June 26, 2014

B&R End In Sight!

So I do believe that Black & Red Games is nearing completion of the first edition of the core rule book! It has taken me a Very long time and I've put my heart and mind into every page of it.

The problem is that every time I think of something new it makes me start 3 new pages! I've almost completed the breakdown of all the many many character focuses. One thing that stumped me for a long time was how to standardize all the equipment. I was finding myself making stuff up every time I played Narrator which would leave a lot of inconsistencies among the players. I've devised a good system now, but that led me to working out a item crafting system which is still in the works.

I'm always battling with myself over how complicated I want to make the game system. The main goal of Black & Red Games is to play a RPG that is not so involved as the classic table top games such as D&D, but as a simpler game that plays out like a mixture of a table top and a console RPG.

I look forward to sharing more about Black & Red Games and Elora's Quest, which comes included to act as an example game for people to pick up and start playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment