Sunday, June 29, 2014

Really Focused

     So this morning I woke up at 4:00 am, thanks to a certain little puppy, and got to work sketching and working out the Tier 3 Focus list. Focuses in Black & Red Games work the same way that "Classes" or "Jobs" do in other RPGs, but I felt having a character "focus" on being the person they want to be had a better feeling.
     I had worked so long on the Tier 1 and 2 Focuses because most of the games I have Narrated never went past Tier 2. Now, I can proudly say the whole Focus list is completed! There are 60 unique choices with their own skills and bonuses to customize your character with! You can work your way from a novice Soldier to a skilled White Knight and everywhere in between taking skills and bonuses from focuses like the Fire Mage or a Chemist.
     Next up for me is editing. That and working on the gameplay explanation sections which are tricky because I don't want to assume that anyone has prior RPG knowledge but I don't want to make it all so micro-managed that it's boring to read (and write).

No comments:

Post a Comment